Call for Demos
Real-world experimentation has proven to be an indispensable methodology to evaluate mobile ad hoc and sensor systems. Furthermore, early prototyping is an outstanding way to understand end user requirements and help adoption of wireless ad hoc technologies by the mass market. With this brief background, IEEE MASS solicits demonstrations of mobile ad hoc and sensor systems showing real-systems prototypes at work, thus stimulating discussions among the attendees. Demonstrations from both academia and industry are most welcome.
- Authors of all accepted demos will be invited to present their demos at the conference.
- Selected demos will be published in the IEEE MASS 2010 proceedings.
- IEEE MASS 2010 will grant a "BEST DEMO AWARD" based upon both the technical contribution and innovation.
Demo proposals must be submitted as a SINGLE PDF FILE via e-mail to the demo chairs:
rkoodli (AT) cisco.com AND marcelo.amorim (AT) lip6.fr
Demo proposals must be limited to 3 pages (IEEE conference template, font size no less than 10pt), and should include the following:
- Research framework, goals of the demo and the basic idea that it supports.
- Equipment to be used for the demo.
- Space needed.
- Setup time required.
- Additional facilities needed including power and Internet/ wireless access.
- A URL with any extra information, if needed. In particular, a video of the demo will be most appreciated.
- Abstract submission deadline: 30 July 2010
- Acceptance notification: 27 August 2010
- Camera-ready submission: 10 September 2010
- IEEE MASS 2010: 8-12 November 2010
- Rajeev Koodli, Cisco Systems, USA [rkoodli (AT) cisco.com]
- Marcelo Dias de Amorim, CNRS, France [marcelo.amorim (AT) lip6.fr]