Instructions for Paper Submission
Authors should prepare a PDF file following the IEEE single-space, two-column format using at least 10 point size type. The maximum page limit is 10 pages -- papers longer than 10 pages will be administratively disqualified and will NOT be reviewed. The paper must be correctly formatted to fit on U.S. "letter" size page (8.5" by 11") with at least 1" margins on all 4 sides. Please use only standard fonts such as Times Roman, Courier, Symbol, and Helvetica. The IEEE LaTeX and Microsoft Word templates, as well as related information, can be found at the CPS Formatting page on IEEE Computer Society website.
Instructions for formatting Word or LaTeX documents (including the latex style file) are available at the above website, and are also provided below for your convenience.
Paper submission is managed through EDAS. All papers must be submitted in PDF format. To submit a paper, please click on the following link:
Abstract Due: April 2, 2010
Manuscript Due: April 9, 2010
Acceptance Notification: July 12, 2010
Camera-ready Submission: August 20, 2010
Please direct any questions about the paper submission process to the Program Co-Chairs.
Instructions for Workshop Proposal Submission
Each workshop proposal must include:
- The name of the workshop
- The names, addresses, and a short bio (up to 200 words) of the organizers (maximum up to three)
- A brief description (up to 1 page) of the technical issues that the workshop will address, and the reasons why the workshop is of interest this time
- The names of potential participants, such as program committee members
- Planned format of the workshop, such as number of refereed papers, keynotes, panels etc.
- If appropriate, a description of past versions of the workshop, including: number of submitted and accepted papers, number of attendees
- A description of the publicity plan
- A call for papers
- The workshop website address
Workshop proposals should be submitted, no later than April 9, 2010 by e-mail (in PDF format) with "MASS 2010 Workshop Proposal" in the subject, to BOTH MASS 2010 Workshop Co-chairs:
- Christine Pépin, xtinepepin at gmail.com
- Cédric Westphal, Docomo Labs USA, cwestphal at docomolabs-usa.com