All workshops are held on Monday, November 8, 2010. Please check the individual workshop sites to get more details.
Call for Workshops
IEEE MASS 2010 will be the seventh annual conference on the rapidly expanding area of multi-hop wireless computing and sensor networking, and will provide an exciting platform for discussing research vision of a digitally networked wireless environment.
The MASS Organizing Committee invites proposals for one-day workshops affiliated with the conference. The workshops will be held prior to, or after, the main conference. The purpose of these workshops is to provide a platform for presenting novel ideas and more specific research areas in a less formal and possibly more focused way than at the conference itself. Please visit:
to view information on workshops held last year at MASS 2009.
Workshops Proposals are solicited in all areas and topics pertaining to ad-hoc wireless and sensor networking research and applications. All papers included in the MASS 2010 workshops will appear in the MASS 2010 Proceedings published by IEEE. We expect all selected workshops to adhere to a common paper submission and reviewing schedule outlined below:
Workshop proposals deadline: April 9, 2010
Proposals notification: April 16, 2010
Manuscripts due: June 18, 2010
Acceptance notification: August 13, 2010
Camera-ready submission: September 3, 2010
Proposal Submission Guidelines
Each workshop proposal must include:
- The name of the workshop
- The names, addresses, and a short bio (up to 200 words) of the organizers (maximum up to three)
- A brief description (up to 1 page) of the technical issues that the workshop will address, and the reasons why the workshop is of interest this time
- The names of potential participants, such as program committee members
- Planned format of the workshop, such as number of refereed papers, keynotes, panels etc.
- If appropriate, a description of past versions of the workshop, including: number of submitted and accepted papers, number of attendees
- A description of the publicity plan
- A call for papers
- The workshop website address
Workshop proposals should be submitted, no later than April 9, 2010 by e-mail (in PDF format) with "MASS 2010 Workshop Proposal" in the subject, to BOTH MASS 2010 Workshop Co-chairs:
- Christine Pépin, xtinepepin at gmail.com
- Cédric Westphal, Docomo Labs USA, cwestphal at docomolabs-usa.com